CMSS 2012 Simulation Summit
November 15, 2012
The Ronald Reagan Building | Washington, DC 20004
CMSS is excited to announce that it will be hosting its first Simulation Summit on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, DC from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. This event will offer a unique opportunity for CMSS members and a limited number of industry professionals to share best practices regarding:
- - Use of simulation in education and training;
- - Use of simulation in assessment, evaluation, and credentialing;
- - Faculty development to support use of simulation;
- - Robust business models to support use of simulation; and
- - Definition of opportunities for collaboration across the specialty societies.
Please note: Registration is limited. The CMSS 2012 Simulation Summit Agenda is available here. Online registration is closed. Please contact Heidi Lapka at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
Thank you to our Gold Level sponsor:
Thank you to our supporting sponsors: